- 1). Empty the vacuum cleaner canister.
- 2). Separate any filtration devices from the canister. If the vacuum has a washable filter, follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning it. If the filter isn't washable and appears dirty, replace it.
- 3). Mix 1 qt. of water with 2 tbsps. of lemon juice. Dip a rag in the solution and wipe the inside and outside of the canister with it.
- 4). Rinse the canister with cold water.
- 5). Wipe the bin dry with a towel. Make sure it is completely dry.
- 6). Sprinkle 1/2 tsp. of allspice or cinnamon into the canister.
- 7). Replace the canister and filtering devices on the vacuum cleaner.
- 8). Replace the spice each time you empty the vacuum cleaner canister.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Will Your Vitamins Prevent Cancer?
- How to Build Big Legs Fast With These Tips
- Over the Counter Remedy for UTI
- Acne Natural Treatments
- How to Mix Carbs
- Fighting the Health Risks of Obesity and Nutritional Needs
- Stroke in the TOTAL Trial: Thrombectomy vs PCI Alone in STEMI
- Green Tea is Preventer of Stomach Cancer
- Stop Smoking Website
- Type 2 Diabetes - High Eye Pressure in Diabetes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us