- 1). Empty the vacuum cleaner canister.
- 2). Separate any filtration devices from the canister. If the vacuum has a washable filter, follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning it. If the filter isn't washable and appears dirty, replace it.
- 3). Mix 1 qt. of water with 2 tbsps. of lemon juice. Dip a rag in the solution and wipe the inside and outside of the canister with it.
- 4). Rinse the canister with cold water.
- 5). Wipe the bin dry with a towel. Make sure it is completely dry.
- 6). Sprinkle 1/2 tsp. of allspice or cinnamon into the canister.
- 7). Replace the canister and filtering devices on the vacuum cleaner.
- 8). Replace the spice each time you empty the vacuum cleaner canister.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us