- 1). Get the program MobileMeter, a free download from Softpedia.com.
- 2). Unzip the file and double click the executable file. There's no installation, the file works on its own.
- 3). The program will list the following in order from top to bottom: Frequency--your CPU's speed; Temperature--your CPU's temperature; Charge Rate--how fast your battery is charging or discharging; HDD #--your hard drive's temperature. Under each is a small graph which shows you the the progression of each item within the past couple of minutes.
- 4). If you go down to your system tray, you'll see that there's a new icon there named "MobileMeter." Right clicking on this icon toggles the item and graph display. Left clicking it will bring up a list of new things you can do. If you go to "Options," the MobileMeter option window appears where you can play around with the dozens of useful features, including "Always on Top," "Transparency" and "Battery Information."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us