- 1). Sop up as much of the urine as possible with paper towels. Discard soiled paper towels and change to fresh ones as necessary.
- 2). Tackle the remaining urine stain and odor by pouring 1/2 cup of white vinegar directly over the site of the urine stain. Use 1/4 cup less of the vinegar if the stain is very small and 1/4 cup more if you have a very large dog. Allow the white vinegar to sit on the stain for 10 minutes.
- 3). Pour 3 tbsp. of baking soda onto the white vinegar on your floor. The two ingredients will chemically react, causing some foaming action. This is not harmful to you, your dog or your tile floor.
- 4). Use paper towers to wipe up the baking soda and vinegar combination when it stops foaming. Rinse the area with a clean towel dampened in plain water. Allow your tile floor to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us