- 1). Sop up as much of the urine as possible with paper towels. Discard soiled paper towels and change to fresh ones as necessary.
- 2). Tackle the remaining urine stain and odor by pouring 1/2 cup of white vinegar directly over the site of the urine stain. Use 1/4 cup less of the vinegar if the stain is very small and 1/4 cup more if you have a very large dog. Allow the white vinegar to sit on the stain for 10 minutes.
- 3). Pour 3 tbsp. of baking soda onto the white vinegar on your floor. The two ingredients will chemically react, causing some foaming action. This is not harmful to you, your dog or your tile floor.
- 4). Use paper towers to wipe up the baking soda and vinegar combination when it stops foaming. Rinse the area with a clean towel dampened in plain water. Allow your tile floor to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- 3 Ways to Deal With a Friend That Won"t Forgive You
- Supplies and Party Products on Children"s Parties
- Romance - The Most Romantic Gift I Ever Got (You"ll Be Shocked)
- How to Get Back an Ex Boyfriend - My Amazing Tips
- A Complete Step by Step Get Your Ex Back Guide - Completely Free!
- Dating Advice - 4 First Date Ideas to Prove You Think Out of the Box
- Don"t Let a Bad DJ Ruin Your Wedding Day
- A Friendly Dog is it Safe
- Marital Problems That Erode the Foundations of a Marriage
- Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back With the Use of Magic of Making Up Product?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us