- 1). Put some water in the bucket. The water should be at room temperature.
- 2). Soak the fresh flower foam in the water. Leave the foam in the water for about an hour. Fresh flower foam has to be soaked before use. A single fresh flower foam block is adequate if you intend to make a compact casket blanket. If you're using flowers with large stalks, use two fresh flower foam blocks.
- 3). Put the soaked fresh flower foam in the casket saddle. Use the water-resistant adhesive tape to secure the foam in the saddle.
Cut greenery with garden shears.Thinkstock/Comstock/Getty Images
Cut some greenery using the shears and push them into the back, sides and bottom of the fresh flower foam.
Cut flower stems at an angle to help flowers stay fresh longer.Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images
Cut some of the fresh flowers. The stems should be cut at an angle to allow more water to seep into the flowers. The flowers will remain fresh for longer if they are able to draw more water.
- 6). Insert the fresh flowers into the foam. Place the flowers at the center and bottom of the foam. Fill in the spaces that are left in the arrangement using some greenery. The foam shouldn't be visible when you insert all of the flowers. Large blossoms should be placed at the center. Create a consistent look in your arrangement by using odd-number displays of the large blossoms.
- 7). Place the lace or ribbon in the middle of your full casket blanket. Write a message on the ribbon or lace.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us