- 1). Open any folder.
- 2). Click on the "Tools" from the menu bar. Select "Folder Options." The "Folder Options" window will open.
- 3). Click the "View" tab. Check the box next to "Show hidden files and folders."
- 4). Click "My Computer" from the "Start menu." Open the "C:" drive.
- 5). Open the "Windows" folder within the "C:" drive. Open the "System32" folder from within that.
- 6). Right-click the "WgaLogon.dll" file, and select "Rename." Type "xxxx.dll."
- 7). Right-click the "WgaTray.dll" file, and select "Rename." Type "xxxx2.dll."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us