- 1). Open any folder.
- 2). Click on the "Tools" from the menu bar. Select "Folder Options." The "Folder Options" window will open.
- 3). Click the "View" tab. Check the box next to "Show hidden files and folders."
- 4). Click "My Computer" from the "Start menu." Open the "C:" drive.
- 5). Open the "Windows" folder within the "C:" drive. Open the "System32" folder from within that.
- 6). Right-click the "WgaLogon.dll" file, and select "Rename." Type "xxxx.dll."
- 7). Right-click the "WgaTray.dll" file, and select "Rename." Type "xxxx2.dll."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us