- 1). Open any folder.
- 2). Click on the "Tools" from the menu bar. Select "Folder Options." The "Folder Options" window will open.
- 3). Click the "View" tab. Check the box next to "Show hidden files and folders."
- 4). Click "My Computer" from the "Start menu." Open the "C:" drive.
- 5). Open the "Windows" folder within the "C:" drive. Open the "System32" folder from within that.
- 6). Right-click the "WgaLogon.dll" file, and select "Rename." Type "xxxx.dll."
- 7). Right-click the "WgaTray.dll" file, and select "Rename." Type "xxxx2.dll."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us