- 1). Turn off the TV to avoid damaging the inputs during the connection process.
- 2). Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the "HDMI" port on the side of your computer.
- 3). Insert the other end of the cable into the "HDMI IN" ports on the input panel of the TV.
- 4). Turn on the TV and press the "Input" button until the image from your TV appears on the screen.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us