- 1). Dampen a lint-free cloth with cool water. Wipe the vinyl dashboard with the cloth to remove surface dust and dirt.
- 2). Remove ink from your vinyl dashboard by gently rubbing the marks with a cloth saturated in rubbing alcohol.
- 3). Rub scuff marks off your dashboard with a damp magic cleaning eraser.
- 4). Spray an automotive dashboard cleaner on a clean, lint-free cloth. Wipe the vinyl dashboard with the cloth. Start at one end of the dashboard and work your way toward the other end. Alternatively, use automotive cleaning wipes to clean the dashboard. Scrub any stuck-on debris with the cloth.
- 5). Spray glass cleaner onto a clean, lint-free cloth. Clean the coverings on the odometer and other indicators. Apply baby oil to a paper towel. Rub the indicators' coverings with the saturated paper towel to cover scratches.
- 6). Apply a dashboard protectant to a clean, lint-free cloth. Rub the protectant into the dashboard to add a coating that will help prevent scratches, marks and excess heat damage.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us