- 1). Fill up three or more glass bottles with beach sand, and place a cork on top. Place these bottles on window sills, above cabinets or on dressers within the room.
- 2). Place small, medium and large seashells around the bottles to make the bottles stand out even more.
- 3). Fill two or more picture frames with beach scene photos or paintings. Spray a thin coat of spray-on glue around the wooden portion of the frame and then sprinkle beach sand on top. Add more glue and additional layers of sand if you want a more dramatic effect.
- 4). Pour more beach sand in a large fish bowl, and place seashells and pebbles on top. Place this on the counter or dresser within the room.
- 5). Spray some of the larger seashells and star fish within the room with glue and sprinkle additional beach sand on these items. Place these sandy items on a shelf, desk or other area within the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Tips for Effective Installation of Exhaust Fans in the House
- Bedroom Decorating - 7 Simple Ways to Create a Rustic Cabin or Lodge Bedroom Your Child Will Love
- The Soothing Effect and Sophisticated Beauty of Stained Glass over the Years
- Roman Shades Blinds-Newest Styles on Home Improvement
- Easy Painted Wall Murals: Lighting Bolt
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us