- 1). Fill up three or more glass bottles with beach sand, and place a cork on top. Place these bottles on window sills, above cabinets or on dressers within the room.
- 2). Place small, medium and large seashells around the bottles to make the bottles stand out even more.
- 3). Fill two or more picture frames with beach scene photos or paintings. Spray a thin coat of spray-on glue around the wooden portion of the frame and then sprinkle beach sand on top. Add more glue and additional layers of sand if you want a more dramatic effect.
- 4). Pour more beach sand in a large fish bowl, and place seashells and pebbles on top. Place this on the counter or dresser within the room.
- 5). Spray some of the larger seashells and star fish within the room with glue and sprinkle additional beach sand on these items. Place these sandy items on a shelf, desk or other area within the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us