- 1). Fill up three or more glass bottles with beach sand, and place a cork on top. Place these bottles on window sills, above cabinets or on dressers within the room.
- 2). Place small, medium and large seashells around the bottles to make the bottles stand out even more.
- 3). Fill two or more picture frames with beach scene photos or paintings. Spray a thin coat of spray-on glue around the wooden portion of the frame and then sprinkle beach sand on top. Add more glue and additional layers of sand if you want a more dramatic effect.
- 4). Pour more beach sand in a large fish bowl, and place seashells and pebbles on top. Place this on the counter or dresser within the room.
- 5). Spray some of the larger seashells and star fish within the room with glue and sprinkle additional beach sand on these items. Place these sandy items on a shelf, desk or other area within the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us