- 1). Fill up three or more glass bottles with beach sand, and place a cork on top. Place these bottles on window sills, above cabinets or on dressers within the room.
- 2). Place small, medium and large seashells around the bottles to make the bottles stand out even more.
- 3). Fill two or more picture frames with beach scene photos or paintings. Spray a thin coat of spray-on glue around the wooden portion of the frame and then sprinkle beach sand on top. Add more glue and additional layers of sand if you want a more dramatic effect.
- 4). Pour more beach sand in a large fish bowl, and place seashells and pebbles on top. Place this on the counter or dresser within the room.
- 5). Spray some of the larger seashells and star fish within the room with glue and sprinkle additional beach sand on these items. Place these sandy items on a shelf, desk or other area within the room.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Cloud Based Phone System - Top Reasons to Have This Telecoms Platform for Your Business
- How Do I Unsubscribe From G1-Hackers' Mailing List?
- Different Methods for Public Access to Court Information
- Affiliate Marketing is One of the Best Ways to Earn Online
- Google Chrome Tips & Tricks
- How Can You Get More Traffic To Your Website?
- Apartment Insurance Geico. Credit Insurance Companies. 7 Reasons Good Credit Is Important
- Why Article Marketing is Important for Internet Business
- Use Search Engine Optimisation Qualified - Contact Fresh Height
- How to Make a Signal Booster for WiFi for Free
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us