- 1). Plug the USB flash drive into the computer.
- 2). Click the "Cancel" button when the "Autorun" window comes up.
- 3). Right-click the USB flash drive icon on the computer's desktop and click "Format."
- 4). Click the "File System" option and click "FAT32" as the flash drive file system. Click "Format" to complete the procedure.
- 5). Unplug the flash drive from the computer and insert it into the PS3. Turn the PS3 on, and it now should recognize the flash drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us