- 1). Plug the USB flash drive into the computer.
- 2). Click the "Cancel" button when the "Autorun" window comes up.
- 3). Right-click the USB flash drive icon on the computer's desktop and click "Format."
- 4). Click the "File System" option and click "FAT32" as the flash drive file system. Click "Format" to complete the procedure.
- 5). Unplug the flash drive from the computer and insert it into the PS3. Turn the PS3 on, and it now should recognize the flash drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us