- 1). Plug the USB flash drive into the computer.
- 2). Click the "Cancel" button when the "Autorun" window comes up.
- 3). Right-click the USB flash drive icon on the computer's desktop and click "Format."
- 4). Click the "File System" option and click "FAT32" as the flash drive file system. Click "Format" to complete the procedure.
- 5). Unplug the flash drive from the computer and insert it into the PS3. Turn the PS3 on, and it now should recognize the flash drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us