- 1). Re-read and review your favorite Bible passages, sermons or other activities experienced in church or church groups. Talk to your peers at church about the Christian concepts that are important to you. Write down the ideas that inspire you.
- 2). Write first drafts for your songs. Use concepts from Step 1 for guidance and inspiration. Run your drafts by your peers for feedback. Collaborate whenever possible to get a fresh perspective on your writing.
- 3). Set beats to your songs. To practice, use the beats of popular songs and wrap your lyrics over them. Recruit easy-to-use music software to make your own beats. Practice rapping over them.
- 4). Record your songs using a computer with a built-in microphone and easy-to-use recording software. Layer the beat with the lyrics. Give your songs to a few of your peers for review and feedback. Edit as necessary.
- 5). Burn your songs to a CD. Distribute your songs for free in your church to gain exposure. Distribute a copy to Christian Hip Hop websites, magazines and other publications to search for a recording company or a wider market, if you desire.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us