- 1). Select the texture project from which you have to unpack all contents.
- 2). Open your "Torchlight" installation directory, located on your main hard drive in the "Program Files" folder.
- 3). Double-click the folder called "Mods" in your "Torchlight" directory. Copy the texture project file into your "Mods" folder. If there is not a "Mods" folder, you can right-click and select "New Folder" to create one with that exact name.
- 4). Load "Torchlight" to test the texture project to see if it is to your liking.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Arrange Funeral Flowers
- How to Kill Gnats Outside
- How to Decorate With a Red Persian Rug
- What Kind of Soil for a Garden?
- Five Things to Consider When Designing Your Dream Kitchen
- What You Need To Know About Glass Tile
- How to Install a Simer 1/2 HP Sump Pump
- How to Water Your Plants With Milk Jugs
- Disadvantages of an Indoor Waterfall
- Global Shift Is Within Your Reach
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us