- 1). Click "Start" on a computer connected to both wireless networks.
- 2). Click "Control Panel" and click "Network and Sharing Center."
- 3). Click "Manage Network Connections."
- 4). Hold "Ctrl" while clicking each network you wish to be included in the bridge.
- 5). Right-click and select "Bridge Connections" to bridge your networks.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us