- 1). Place one piece of fleece on the table with the right side (front side) facing up.
- 2). Lay the second piece of fleece right side down on top of the first piece of fabric. The back of the second piece of fleece should face up.
- 3). Lay both pieces of batting on top of the fleece. Make sure all the sides of all four layers are even.
- 4). Pin all four layers together on all four sides. Pinning all four sides will help to keep the layers from shifting while you are sewing.
- 5). Using a sewing machine, stitch three sides of the fabric together, sewing a 5/8 inch seam all the way around. Be sure to leave one of the short sides open.
- 6). Remove all the pins.
- 7). Carefully cut away excess battling from the seam.
- 8). Turn the fabric inside out so that the batting is between the two layers of fleece and the right sides of the fleece are showing.
- 9). Iron the seams on the three sewn sides so the seams will lay flat.
Fold the edges of of the open side under. Cut the batting on that side back and tuck it under one of the fabric edge flaps. Pin the sides together.
Hand sew the edge closed.
Iron the hand sewn edge so it will lay flat.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us