- 1). Sign in to Facebook and click "Account," "Account Settings."
- 2). Click on the "Settings" tab and then click on "Change" next to "Account Security."
- 3). Scroll down to the "Account Activity" section. Here you'll be able to see the most recent Facebook log-in sessions by location, browser and operating system.
- 4). Look for suspicious log-in times, as well as suspicious locations, operating systems and browsers. For example, if you see a log in from Internet Explorer using Windows Vista, and you use Mozilla Firefox and run Windows 7, you'll know that someone may be checking your Facebook account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us