- 1). Sign in to Facebook and click "Account," "Account Settings."
- 2). Click on the "Settings" tab and then click on "Change" next to "Account Security."
- 3). Scroll down to the "Account Activity" section. Here you'll be able to see the most recent Facebook log-in sessions by location, browser and operating system.
- 4). Look for suspicious log-in times, as well as suspicious locations, operating systems and browsers. For example, if you see a log in from Internet Explorer using Windows Vista, and you use Mozilla Firefox and run Windows 7, you'll know that someone may be checking your Facebook account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us