- 1). Sign in to Facebook and click "Account," "Account Settings."
- 2). Click on the "Settings" tab and then click on "Change" next to "Account Security."
- 3). Scroll down to the "Account Activity" section. Here you'll be able to see the most recent Facebook log-in sessions by location, browser and operating system.
- 4). Look for suspicious log-in times, as well as suspicious locations, operating systems and browsers. For example, if you see a log in from Internet Explorer using Windows Vista, and you use Mozilla Firefox and run Windows 7, you'll know that someone may be checking your Facebook account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us