- 1). Sign in to Facebook and click "Account," "Account Settings."
- 2). Click on the "Settings" tab and then click on "Change" next to "Account Security."
- 3). Scroll down to the "Account Activity" section. Here you'll be able to see the most recent Facebook log-in sessions by location, browser and operating system.
- 4). Look for suspicious log-in times, as well as suspicious locations, operating systems and browsers. For example, if you see a log in from Internet Explorer using Windows Vista, and you use Mozilla Firefox and run Windows 7, you'll know that someone may be checking your Facebook account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us