- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button on your server. Type "cmd" and press "Enter." Your Windows server command-line window opens.
- 2). Type "sc /?" and press "Enter." This command and its "/?" switch shows you all the options and command syntax for the utility. This is helpful if you forget how to use the sc command.
- 3). Type the following into the command-line utility to load the form event DLL:
sc \\server create newservice binpath= c:\file.dll
Replace "server" with your Windows server name. Replace "newservice" with the name of the service. This name is shown in the list of processes in Task Manager. Replace "file.dll" with your own DLL file.
- 4). Press "Enter" to execute the file. The command runs and registers the DLL with your server.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us