- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button on your server. Type "cmd" and press "Enter." Your Windows server command-line window opens.
- 2). Type "sc /?" and press "Enter." This command and its "/?" switch shows you all the options and command syntax for the utility. This is helpful if you forget how to use the sc command.
- 3). Type the following into the command-line utility to load the form event DLL:
sc \\server create newservice binpath= c:\file.dll
Replace "server" with your Windows server name. Replace "newservice" with the name of the service. This name is shown in the list of processes in Task Manager. Replace "file.dll" with your own DLL file.
- 4). Press "Enter" to execute the file. The command runs and registers the DLL with your server.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us