- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button on your server. Type "cmd" and press "Enter." Your Windows server command-line window opens.
- 2). Type "sc /?" and press "Enter." This command and its "/?" switch shows you all the options and command syntax for the utility. This is helpful if you forget how to use the sc command.
- 3). Type the following into the command-line utility to load the form event DLL:
sc \\server create newservice binpath= c:\file.dll
Replace "server" with your Windows server name. Replace "newservice" with the name of the service. This name is shown in the list of processes in Task Manager. Replace "file.dll" with your own DLL file.
- 4). Press "Enter" to execute the file. The command runs and registers the DLL with your server.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us