- 1). Bend your middle finger and ring finger down toward your palm. Bend the fingers so that the tip of each is nearly touching the palm. Keep your pinkie finger, index finger and thumb fully extended.
- 2). Bring your thumb inward and place it over the bent ring and middle fingers. The thumb should be on top of the ring finger and middle finger, covering them as well as helping keep them bent and pressed into your palm. Keep your pinkie and index fingers fully extended to make the "horns" of the hand.
- 3). Show off the hand gesture to those around you. Hold your hand high above your head or across your chest, perhaps while you play a musical instrument. Make a head-banging motion with your head if you like.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Are You A Fashion Manic? Try Costume Jewelry
- Melbourne Theatre Nurse Jobs To Help Out In The Surgery
- More Targeted Website Traffic - The Easy Way to Get Visitors to Your Site on Autopilot Right Now
- Fergie in Ray Ban Sunglasses
- Job on Ship a Whole New Glittering Career
- Jeff Adams As How He Establishes Helpful Investments
- Insure Your Property
- Gurgaon, a Job-Seekers Destination!
- The Glitz Of Glendale, Ca
- Make Money With Website Affiliate Programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us