- 1). Bend your middle finger and ring finger down toward your palm. Bend the fingers so that the tip of each is nearly touching the palm. Keep your pinkie finger, index finger and thumb fully extended.
- 2). Bring your thumb inward and place it over the bent ring and middle fingers. The thumb should be on top of the ring finger and middle finger, covering them as well as helping keep them bent and pressed into your palm. Keep your pinkie and index fingers fully extended to make the "horns" of the hand.
- 3). Show off the hand gesture to those around you. Hold your hand high above your head or across your chest, perhaps while you play a musical instrument. Make a head-banging motion with your head if you like.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us