- 1). Press the cover release button located at the top left of the printer when facing it from the front to open the top cover. Take note of the locations of each color toner cartridge.
- 2). Lift the entire toner/drum unit of the color you need to replace, using one hand on each side of the unit and pulling it slowly up until it is free of the printer chassis. Discard according to local regulations.
- 3). Remove the white tape tab from of the new drum. Remove the paper sheet and then the clear plastic film that protects the green drum. Remove the silica pack if it is present. Place the new drum in the machine so the orange part is facing up and the spring is on the left side. Remove the orange drum seal.
- 4). Install the new toner cartridge by sliding it at a 45 degree angle down towards the spring on the left side of the drum. Lower the right end of the cartridge until it is firmly seated on the drum. Press up on the colored locking knob on the right side of the unit you just replaced.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us