- 1). Sit in the seat nearest the armrest that you want to remove. Turn your engine off for safety and open the door to create working room.
- 2). Inspect the small storage compartment on top of the armrest. In it you'll find two Phillips screws. Remove these screws with your screwdriver. Store the screws for safekeeping; you'll need them when you're ready to re-install the armrest.
- 3). Grasp the armrest with both hands. Make sure you have a solid grip. If you don't, put on a pair of work gloves. This may make removing the armrest easier.
- 4). Slide the armrest toward the rear part of the door panel. This unhooks the interior clips which hold the armrest in place.
- 5). Re-install the armrest by positioning it on its mount on the rear part of the door panel. Then slide it toward the front part of the door panel and re-insert and tighten the Phillips screws.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time