- 1). Fold your 8 1/12-inch-by-11-inch piece of paper in half lengthwise. Set your folded paper on a table and press the fold with your fingers to form a crease. Open your piece of paper and fold the paper in the opposite direction. Set your folded paper on a table and press the fold with your fingers on the crease again. Open your paper.
- 2). Fold the top two corners of your paper towards your center crease to make a triangle at the top of your page. Set the folded paper on a table and press down on your folds with your fingers to form creases.
- 3). Take the tip of your triangle at the top of your page and fold it down. Press down on the fold with your fingers to form the crease. Fold the tip of the triangle in the opposite direction. Press down on the fold with your fingers to form the crease.
- 4). Unfold your piece of paper and position it on the table so all your creases are at the top. Pull in the top corners. Your top, center triangle will fall into place with your creases to create a flat top of your paper. Take your new top corners and fold them to meet your center crease. Press the crease with your fingers and then fold it in the opposite direction.
- 5). Take your last fold in your hand and pull it open. Take the top corners and press them towards the top crease. The top corners will go under the top fold and connect at your center crease. Your piece of paper will start to look more like a plane.
- 6). Fold your paper in half at your first halfway fold. This will make the front of your cobra paper plane. Take the wings and fold them down so that the back is higher than the front. Open up your wings and you have a completed cobra paper airplane that is ready to fly.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us