- 1). Open a Windows "Command Prompt" by clicking "Start," then navigating the mouse cursor over "All Programs" and "Accessories" before clicking on "Command Prompt."
- 2). Type the following into the Command Prompt box:
runas /user:email@example.com "mmc dfrg.msc"
Press "Enter." This will tell the computer to run Disk Defragmenter as an administrator.
- 3). Enter the administrator password when prompted. This will tell the computer that you have administrator privileges and start the defrag.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us