- 1). Wash your Lee Middleton doll gently with a small amount of mild dish-washing detergent and lukewarm water. Use a soft cloth to lightly clean any dirt or grime from the vinyl surfaces.
- 2). Dip the corner of a damp soft cloth in baking soda and gently rub at the ink stain. Be careful not to rub too hard so you do not scratch the vinyl. Do not use baking soda on painted areas or freckles, as doing so might remove the paint.
- 3). Use a 10-percent, or less, benzoyl-peroxide cream on the ink-stained portion of your Lee Middleton doll. Apply a thin layer, and do not apply the cream to painted areas, as it will bleach the paint from the vinyl.
- 4). Allow the cream to sit on the vinyl surface of your Lee Middleton doll overnight or longer. Use a soft cloth to wipe away the cream and to see if the stain is gone. If the ink stain is still visible, reapply the benzoyl-peroxide cream. Repeat until the ink stain disappears.
- 5). Wash the area with mild dish-washing detergent and lukewarm water to remove any remaining benzoyl-peroxide cream. Dry with a soft cloth.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Revitalise Your Company With New Branding Strategies!
- MLSP Review - How To Use MLSP For Your Network Marketing Business
- 3 Easy Tips to Stop Procrastinating and Launch Your Marketing Strategy
- How To Earn Money With Google Adsense
- Direct Mail Testing
- Produce a Guide Cover Which is able to Yield Sales
- SEO Solutions For Joomla Websites
- Banner Advertising - Why it is So Consistent & Automated
- Internet Marketing Tip - Go For The Bronze
- The Wonders Of A Custom Designed Website For Your Business
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us