- 1). Research the company. Many companies that are ISO 9000 certified want to publicize that fact. Ask them for a copy of their ISO 9000 certificate. They should be able to fax, e-mail, or hand you a copy of the certificate for viewing.
- 2). Contact the registrar and ask if that company is ISO 9000 certified. Different registrars operate in different countries. A list of registrars can be found in the Resources section.
- 3). Visit the Independent Association of Accredited Registrar's website. They have a listing of all companies that have received ISO 9000 certification. Simply narrow the search down by country, location, standard, and company, and you will hopefully find the company you are searching for.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us