- 1). Research the company. Many companies that are ISO 9000 certified want to publicize that fact. Ask them for a copy of their ISO 9000 certificate. They should be able to fax, e-mail, or hand you a copy of the certificate for viewing.
- 2). Contact the registrar and ask if that company is ISO 9000 certified. Different registrars operate in different countries. A list of registrars can be found in the Resources section.
- 3). Visit the Independent Association of Accredited Registrar's website. They have a listing of all companies that have received ISO 9000 certification. Simply narrow the search down by country, location, standard, and company, and you will hopefully find the company you are searching for.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us