- 1). Open Microsoft PowerPoint. Click into the "Click to add title" text box on the slide in the main section of the screen. Type the name of the team, such as "Loading Dock" or "Customer Service Day Shift."
- 2). Click into the "Click to add subtitle" box and type the workload period to which the PowerPoint will be detailing, such as "July 18-22" or "August, 2011."
- 3). Click the "New Slide" button on the ribbon to add a second slide to the deck. In the "Click to add title" box, type the first part of the workload to explain, such as "Phone Operation Procedures."
- 4). Click into the "Click to add text" text box, the main portion of the slide. Type the first part of the workload details, such as "Always answer the call with your first name and city of location."
- 5). Press the "Enter" key, which adds a new bullet to the list and begins a new line. Type the next part of the workload relating to the subject in the title box on the slide, such as "Never hang up on a customer" or "Do not eat while talking to a customer."
- 6). Continue to add workload information as necessary.
- 7). Click the "New Slide" button to add a new slide to the end of the deck. Type the title for that slide as the next part of the workload process to explain. Click into the text box on the slide and type the lines/bulleted information detailing that part of the process.
- 8). Add additional slides and text as necessary to complete the explanation portion of the PowerPoint.
- 9). Click the "View" tab. Click the "Slide Master" button. View changes, with "Click to edit Master title style" on the main workspace.
Click the "Insert" tab. Click the "Picture" button. Browse to a company or team logo and double click it, then drag it into the corner of the slide. Note that whatever image you pick will appear in this same place on every slide.
Click the "Themes" button on the ribbon. Choose a color design and set for the slides; whichever you pick will affect all of the slides in the deck. Both this and adding a logo are optional; they are just ways to customize the presentation for your team.
Click the "Close Master View" button on the ribbon to return to the team PowerPoint. Click the "File" tab and select "Save As." Type a name for the presentation and click the "Save" button.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us