This is one of the most significant and certain pillars of modern SEO strategy. From the manner in which you organize your website to how you optimize your content, there are five main phases that will ensure that your content is doing its job efficiently.
A strong on-site SEO plan consists of keyword study, content optimization, user experience, site design, and the presence of a blog with great content that's revised regularly. Now-a-days placing numerous keywords carefully on your website does not assures that Google will notice them. Rather, it takes much more complex and advanced approach that is built on new and creative content that will provide value to visitors, attract search engines and helping sites to move up the natural search rankings.
Now-a-days, creating content for SEO is not like on-page keyword optimization or link building. Although both of these still play a significant role in the SEO success a business, they can no longer be relied on as the best ways to drive search traffic to a website.
As time passes and technology gets more difficult, Google continues to push for quality over quantity approach. Websites that offer valuable, high quality and helpful content to its visitors are more likely to be favored by the search engines and such website will appear at the top place in the search rankings.
Various elements for high quality and helpful web content by SEO Company Toronto that helps the website to achieve top search rankings that results in more visitors and high sales and profits are:
- Truthful headline and strong hook: Headline is the key. If it doesn't create a sense of interest and value, no one will ever click on the post to read it. The hook is the interesting angle of the story that reaches out and attracts people's attention to read the story.
- Brilliantly formatted content: The content to be of high quality and eye-catching must have its text formatted with style, readability and creativity in mind or else your ideas won't be taken seriously.
- Efficiently formatted pictures and graphics: A content containing plain text is absolute unfriendly in the eyes of the web visitors and they will not read the whole content. On the other hand, if the content contains few images and pictures, the content will be very easy to understand for the readers. Further, formatting the images with captions or frames will help them to look professional.
- Sub headers and Bulleted or Numbered Lists: Many people used to read the content at their workplace and they are in hurry to get the general idea of the content. Hence having sub headers and bulleted or numberedlists will help the people convey the important facts that otherwise will pour away without notice from their eyes.
- Clear attractive writing: If your writing is unclear, lengthy or filled with errors - your content won't get shared and recommended. Thus always make your writing clean, readable and understandable to the readers so that they can take interest in reading and recommend it to others.
- Links to sources and additional information: High-quality web content has text with hyperlinks to sources, proof and additional resources. This takes your content to a higher level of reliability. Otherwise it will be looked upon as an opinion by some guy.
The main objective of a search engine is to return the most appropriate results to users and for this purpose you must assess your own content and must analyze which part of your site would benefit most from the content because a great content that continuously answers a user's query may remain fresh forever.