- 1). Click "Start," "Programs," "Accessories," "System Tools" and "System Restore."
- 2). Click "Use a different restore point."
- 3). Select a restore point prior to the time when Windows Explorer's Search Companion began malfunctioning.
- 4). Press "Next" to restore your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Get MySpace Views For Bands Looking to Make It Big
- More Golf Course Safety Guidelines
- The Benefits of Earning an Online Bachelors Degree
- Using Great Topics to Teach Writing
- Teachers Who Cheat
- Breakthrough Article Marketing -- 3 Steps to Excel in Article Marketing
- CD Review: Chambao - Con Otro Aire
- Eras Born From Jazz: Swing and Big Band Music
- How to Win "Coconut Shy" on Neopets
- Legalize Sports Betting in Atlantic City - Yes Or No?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us