However, like most urban metros, Mumbai suffers real estate problems. There has always been a space constraint as the scope for expansion is limited. The property prices are soaring high along with the returns that a buyer can expect from such sort of an investment. Its acute shortage of land has made it one of the most expensive cities in the world especially for commercial purposes.
One way of addressing the costs and space problem is by establishing a virtual office space instead of the conventional one. There was a time when traditional office served as the only choice for organizations. However, businesses today can take the advantage of Virtual offices.
The idea behind a Virtual Office is quite simple. It is a physical office space, in a sought-after business location, with an admin team shared by numerous companies in order to lower costs. A Virtual Office would suit someone who doesn't need to locate all his team members in one office full time. But if he needs his own space for his team to work privately every day, a Serviced Office would be the next stepping stone. It offers all the expected benefits of a regular office without paying the price for a full-time office space. It delivers solutions with the support and presence of an international team of experts worthy of a multinational enterprise without paying a king's ransom for its offerings.
Businesses of all sizes can use virtual office solution to improve productivity across many levels. One can enjoy many key benefits like:
- Multi-lingual receptionist at your chosen location
- All calls are answered in your company name and transferred to you wherever you are in the world
- 24 hour per day interactive voicemail delivered via email or SMS
- Mail and courier management
- Boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices worldwide for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Online meeting hosting and video-conferencing
- Online booking system ensures a secure and hassle free reservation
Due to their cost effective plans, more and more businesses are embracing the concept of working virtually in order to enhance their corporate identity and grow their presence as quickly as possible.