- 1). Press "Menu" while your Optimus's home screen is displayed, tap "Settings" and then tap "Accounts & sync."
- 2). Press "Add account" at the bottom of your screen, and then tap "Corporate" to set up a new Microsoft Exchange account.
- 3). Type your corporate email address in the top text field, type the password that corresponds to that address in the bottom text field, and then tap "Next."
- 4). Enter the server settings required to connect to your company's email server, and then click the "Next" button.
- 5). Set your desired email checking frequency and the length of time you want to synchronize messages for from the options provided, and then tap "Next." To get your messages as soon as they arrive on the server, set the email checking frequency to "Automatic (Push)."
- 6). Type a name for your email account to distinguish it from other accounts on your LG Optimus, type the name you want to show up on your outgoing messages, and then tap "Done."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us