- 1). Log into the CDR server application with your username and password and click the "OK" box to continue.
- 2). Click the reports tab and select "Extension" for the type. Scroll through the entries and click an extension or type in the extension number you want to create the report for. Click the "Print Report" box.
- 3). Type in the dates when you want the report to begin and end inside the time boxes of the report request form. Select the output format you want to use. The options for the output are screen, printer or file. Some versions have an option to send the report via email.
- 4). Select "Screen" and click the print box to get the report to display on your monitor. Select "Printer" and enter the printer name in the "Printer" box to send the file to a network or local printer. Select "File" and enter the path and file name of the location where you want to save the report.
- 5). Examine the report for unusual calling patterns and research as necessary.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us