- 1). Log into the CDR server application with your username and password and click the "OK" box to continue.
- 2). Click the reports tab and select "Extension" for the type. Scroll through the entries and click an extension or type in the extension number you want to create the report for. Click the "Print Report" box.
- 3). Type in the dates when you want the report to begin and end inside the time boxes of the report request form. Select the output format you want to use. The options for the output are screen, printer or file. Some versions have an option to send the report via email.
- 4). Select "Screen" and click the print box to get the report to display on your monitor. Select "Printer" and enter the printer name in the "Printer" box to send the file to a network or local printer. Select "File" and enter the path and file name of the location where you want to save the report.
- 5). Examine the report for unusual calling patterns and research as necessary.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us