- 1). Draw a design freehand on a flat surface using a pencil. You can also trace a pattern onto tracing paper and then trace it onto the surface.
- 2). Purchase small tiles from a craft or home improvement store to fit the size of your pattern. If the tiles need to be cut, you can rent or purchase a tile cutter from a home improvement store. Choose a variety of colored tiles to create your design.
- 3). Place the tiles into the pattern using tile adhesive, which can be purchased from craft or home improvement stores. Apply the glue to the tile following the manufacturer's directions and place the tile into the desired pattern.
- 4). Glue down each tile until the entire pattern on the surface has been filled.
- 5). Allow the adhesive to cure according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 6). Prepare the grout by following the manufacturer's directions. Spread the grout evenly onto the tiles using a trowel, and work it into the spaces between the tiles. Remove excess grout with the trowel and then wipe the surface with a wet sponge.
- 7). Allow the grout to dry per the manufacturer's directions before placing the mosaic on display.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us