- 1). Download the Nikon P6000 Update from Nikon USA's website (see Resources).
- 2). Connect an SD card to the computer. Copy firmware update folders "Firm-int" and the "Firmware folder" to the SD card. Do not insert files in the DCIM folder, only to the main file menu.
- 3). Eject the SD card from the computer and insert it in the Nikon P6000. Make sure the camera's batteries are fully charged. Select the "Setup" menu and select "Firmware Version." Click "Yes" in the presented dialog box and then select "OK."
- 4). Leave the camera alone while the firmware updates. Once the firmware update is confirmed, check in the "Setup" menu and make sure the firmware version is 1.2.
- 5). Press the "Playback" button to view any images that may be on the SD card. If there are images on the SD card, reconnect it to the computer and move the images onto your hard drive. Eject the SD card and reload it into the P6000. Select "Format Card" in the Setup Menu to erase the firmware files and prepare the card for normal use.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us