- 1). Access the administrative control panel and enter your administrative username and password when prompted. Click "UserGroups" in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and select "UserGroup Manager" in the drop-down menu.
- 2). Locate the name of the user group you want to change in the "UserGroup Manager." Select "Edit UserGroup" in the drop-down menu to the right of the user group and click "Go."
- 3). Use the form presented on-screen to edit the user group. Change the user group's title, description, forum viewing and posting privileges and other permissions. Click "Update" when you are finished editing the user group. To restore the user group's permissions and other settings click "Reset."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us