- 1). Access the administrative control panel and enter your administrative username and password when prompted. Click "UserGroups" in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and select "UserGroup Manager" in the drop-down menu.
- 2). Locate the name of the user group you want to change in the "UserGroup Manager." Select "Edit UserGroup" in the drop-down menu to the right of the user group and click "Go."
- 3). Use the form presented on-screen to edit the user group. Change the user group's title, description, forum viewing and posting privileges and other permissions. Click "Update" when you are finished editing the user group. To restore the user group's permissions and other settings click "Reset."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Peruse Gyms That Provide Solutions To Common Problems
- Equipment For A Carping Beginner
- Living A Balanced Life As A Single Mother
- How Do You Know When You Are In Love?
- Cosco Stroller And Other Cosco Products
- The Best Natural Skincare - Science Fiction Or Common Sense?
- Jane Iredale – A Review Of The Mineral Makeup In UK!
- What Type of Energy Plant Do You Have?
- How to Get a Flat Stomach - Free Tips Inside
- Whole Grains Make Great "Spanish Rice" and Other Side Dishes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us