- 1). Access the administrative control panel and enter your administrative username and password when prompted. Click "UserGroups" in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and select "UserGroup Manager" in the drop-down menu.
- 2). Locate the name of the user group you want to change in the "UserGroup Manager." Select "Edit UserGroup" in the drop-down menu to the right of the user group and click "Go."
- 3). Use the form presented on-screen to edit the user group. Change the user group's title, description, forum viewing and posting privileges and other permissions. Click "Update" when you are finished editing the user group. To restore the user group's permissions and other settings click "Reset."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us