- 1). Perform an Internet search, including the song title and any other information you may have about the song. Search the song title with the place you first discovered the song. For example, if you saw the music video on a popular television program, enter the song title and the name of the program into the search engine.
- 2). Search the title plus any information you have about the style or genre of the song if Step 1 does not generate results. For example, if you are trying to locate a solo vocal version of the song "Skylark," enter "skylark, a cappella" into the search engine.
- 3). Collect and organize your search results. Take some time on the "search results" page to note any instances in which the song title appears associated with an artist's name. Keep an eye out for any proper names immediately before or after the song title. Take note of any artist names you find.
- 4). Narrow down your results be reviewing them on an online music service. Find an online music service that will allow you to search its catalog and preview songs for free (i.e. free.napster.com). Perform a search by name of each artist that you found in Step 2. Look through the search results until you find the title of the song your are locating. Preview the songs under each artist name until you find the song you are seeking.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Add exclusive Shine to Interiors with Commercial Hardwood Flooring
- Laminate Flooring Singapore – A Great Solution for Flooring
- How to Grow Sweet Cherry Trees
- Strategies for dining roomdecoration, style, suggestions
- Assembling the Air Compressor & Nail Gun
- Ask Your Sun Room Contractor For Good Sunroom Themes
- How Does a Fish Breathe?
- How to Re-Program a Craftsman Garage Door Keypad
- Trees & Plants That Grow Well in Acidic Soil
- Comparing the Costs and Styles of Hardwood Floors - Exotics
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us