- 1). Remove fixtures such as lamps and vent frames from the ceiling. Use a screwdriver to remove all the screws holding the fixtures in place.
- 2). Using a tape measure, measure the length and width of the ceiling. Divide each measurement in half and mark that measurement for all sides using a pencil. Then use a chalk line to mark the halves on the ceiling. The result should be four rectangles.
- 3). Apply small dabs of tile adhesive throughout the back of the tile, including the edges, using a small taping knife.
- 4). Set the first four tiles into each corner where the lines meet in the middle of the ceiling. Press gently with hands.
- 5). Measure the edge tiles by measuring the remaining length on both sides of the tiles. For example, align the measurement from the last tile before the edges of the ceiling; measure the length on either side, because the measurements may differ in quarter inches or less. Then measure and mark the two measurements on a new tile and cut with a utility knife. Make sure that the piece fits before applying adhesive.
- 6). Put the tile in place with adhesive. Then cut out the hole for fixtures with a utility knife.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Recruit Current Network Marketers From Other Companies Using Attraction Marketing
- Vemma MLM Business - This is Your Simple 3 Step Guide to Success With Your Vemma Business
- Where To Get Affiliate Marketing Support
- Are There Free Ways to Make a Passive Income Business?
- Dentist Bakersfield
- An Analysis Of Painless Document Management Programs
- Need a Internet Marketing Consulting Company?
- How to Dominate Existing Executives in Your MLM
- An Impressive Perfume-significant Gift For Your Beloved
- When One Plus One Can Be Three - SEO and Search Engine Ads
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us