- 1). Plug the USB Memory Stick into an available USB slot on the front of the PlayStation 3. You can do this while the game system is powered on.
- 2). Navigate with the direction pad or joystick to the "Game" section of the XMB Home menu, and then press the "Triangle" button on the game controller.
- 3). Highlight "USB Device" and press the "Triangle" button on your game controller.
- 4). Highlight the "Display All" option, and then press "X" on the game controller.
- 5). Scroll to the game file you want to play, and then press "X" on the controller to play it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us