- 1). Plug the USB Memory Stick into an available USB slot on the front of the PlayStation 3. You can do this while the game system is powered on.
- 2). Navigate with the direction pad or joystick to the "Game" section of the XMB Home menu, and then press the "Triangle" button on the game controller.
- 3). Highlight "USB Device" and press the "Triangle" button on your game controller.
- 4). Highlight the "Display All" option, and then press "X" on the game controller.
- 5). Scroll to the game file you want to play, and then press "X" on the controller to play it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us