- 1). Open "System Preferences" by clicking on the "Dock" icon.
- 2). Go to the "MobileMe" control panel under the "Internet & Networking" category.
- 3). Click on the "Sync" tab at the top of the control panel window.
- 4). Click on the "Advanced" button in the lower-right corner of the window.
- 5). Click on the "Reset Sync Data" button in the lower-left corner of the pop-up window.
- 6). Choose the arrow icon pointing to the right and click "Replace." MobileMe data will now be replaced with data from the computer you are currently logged in to.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us