- 1). Open "System Preferences" by clicking on the "Dock" icon.
- 2). Go to the "MobileMe" control panel under the "Internet & Networking" category.
- 3). Click on the "Sync" tab at the top of the control panel window.
- 4). Click on the "Advanced" button in the lower-right corner of the window.
- 5). Click on the "Reset Sync Data" button in the lower-left corner of the pop-up window.
- 6). Choose the arrow icon pointing to the right and click "Replace." MobileMe data will now be replaced with data from the computer you are currently logged in to.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us