- 1). Open "System Preferences" by clicking on the "Dock" icon.
- 2). Go to the "MobileMe" control panel under the "Internet & Networking" category.
- 3). Click on the "Sync" tab at the top of the control panel window.
- 4). Click on the "Advanced" button in the lower-right corner of the window.
- 5). Click on the "Reset Sync Data" button in the lower-left corner of the pop-up window.
- 6). Choose the arrow icon pointing to the right and click "Replace." MobileMe data will now be replaced with data from the computer you are currently logged in to.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us