- 1). Drain all of the water from your water tank. Consult the manual for instructions on how to connect a hose to the drain spout and open the spout to allow the water to drain. Close the spout when you are done.
- 2). Mix one cup of chlorinated bleach with one gallon of clean water to make a cleaning solution for your tank.
- 3). Scrub the interior of your tank with the cleaning solution and a stiff brush.
- 4). Fill the tank with fresh water and then drain it out. Leave the drain open.
- 5). Flush the interior of the tank with running water until the water coming out of the drain no longer smells of chlorine.
- 6). Close the drain and refill the tank.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us