- 1). Vacuum the carpet to remove any loose dirt.
- 2). Spray the foam cleaner over the carpet in an even layer.
- 3). Work the foam into the carpet with a clean, damp mop. Read the directions carefully before conducting this step. Not all foam cleaners require you to work them into the fibers.
- 4). Allow the foam to dry completely (wait at least 15 minutes).
- 5). Vacuum up the foam cleaner.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us