- 1). Vacuum the carpet to remove any loose dirt.
- 2). Spray the foam cleaner over the carpet in an even layer.
- 3). Work the foam into the carpet with a clean, damp mop. Read the directions carefully before conducting this step. Not all foam cleaners require you to work them into the fibers.
- 4). Allow the foam to dry completely (wait at least 15 minutes).
- 5). Vacuum up the foam cleaner.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us