SEO is important and the significance is so high since it should be decided far before designing your website. The design of a site is vital since it is incorporated in SEO. SEO services are offered worldwide with different set of packages and at times it may be available along with the web design package. It is mandatory to thoroughly investigate before hiring a SEO firm. Continue reading the article to find how to choose a good SEO company
1. Never hire companies that offer instant success: SEO is a gradual process in which a site slowly passes all hurdles, gain back links and finally make it appear trustworthy for search engines to include them in their results. It hardly takes three to six months for positioning. Beware of companies that promise you to give immediate results within a week or month. These companies follow black hat techniques to easily acquire top positions for the keyword offered. Black hat techniques might help to bring rankings overnight but if identified to be spam by search engines, then your website may even be banned for indulging illegally.
2. Examine the page rank of SEO firm: This indicates easily the capability of the firm who pursues your SEO services. If they cannot get rankings for their own website, then it is obvious to know what your result may be. Also Good SEO Company not only has knowledge on current algorithm but can also plan for future algorithms.
3. Question about SEO tactics: You can ask the firm about the tactics they use to bring your site to the top of the rankings. If they implement ethical tactics, they will surely explain you. If they fail to answer, then there is a chance of using unethical concepts like IP cloaking, redirects, keyword stuffing and duplicate content pages. Make sure that they do not use any such concepts.
4. Finding keywords for your service: You must get a clean report of keyword suggestion that suits your services and the competition it has. A good SEO firm can provide you a feature research on keywords and details about your competitors. At the same time, they may also suggest you to do improvement in your site if any to acquire good results.
5. Fresh or Experienced: It is obvious that most of us look for professional who has wide knowledge on SEO and current optimization techniques. Look for the portfolio to know about sites for which they have already done SEO. You can even ask for references from previous clients directly from them. It is also good to ask your friends or relatives for suggestions if they had previously hired a SEO professional for doing SEO. Talk to your friends to avoid company from stealing your money.
6. Budget of the project: No one guarantee number one ranking. Payments may not be enclosed by most of the SEO companies at first. This is for the fact that one may shift to another less expensive firm. Instead you must ask them the average for completing the project. This could give you a clear understanding of price for using their services and to find out affordable SEO Services. Determine exactly what you will receive for the money you pay.
Similarly there are even more factors to consider before signing a contract with a SEO firm. Analyze and decide one such firm since the bottom line to succeed in the internet is SEO.