- 1). Put your Windows XP CD in the CD-ROM drive and restart your computer. If you are able to get back into Windows after your crash, you can restart by clicking on the "Start" menu, choosing "Shut Down" and selecting ''Restart" from the drop-down menu. Otherwise, simply insert your CD in the drive and power up your computer.
- 2). Press a key on your keyboard when you see the "Press any key to boot from CD" message. This will start your computer from the XP disk.
- 3). Hit "Enter" at the "Welcome to Setup" screen.
- 4). Hit the "F8" key after you have read the Microsoft Software License Terms.
- 5). Follow the directions on the screen to format (erase) part of your hard drive so that Windows XP can be installed. Input your software key when the screen that asks you to do so comes up. Formatting your hard drive and installing Windows XP will take some time after you have begun the process.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us