- 1). Identify which pages have a link back to your website. If you have commented on a blog, make note of the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) that appears in the web browser when your comment is in view. If you have exchanged links, make note of the address of the specific page your link appears on. Identify the pages that link to your website.
- 2). Select a ping service to announce the address of the web page that links back to you. There are a number of free sites that will ping your listing.
- 3). Enter the information about the page you wish to ping. Enter the name of the page, the URL address of how to get to the page, and the URL address of the RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed, if applicable. Once the information has been entered into the form, click the submit button to send pings to the search engines.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us