- 1). Connect one end of the RS-232 cable to the RS-232 port on the back of the Ethernet switch. Connect the other end of the cable to the RS-232 port on the back of your computer.
- 2). Start the terminal emulation program on your PC and open the options menu. Consult the help file for your product on how to do this. Enter the following settings on the options menu:
Emulation mode: VT100
Baud rate: 9600
Data bits: 8
Stop bits: 1
Flow control: none
Key mode: Terminal keys
- 3). Type in the current username and password to log in to the router. The default username and password are both "manager."
- 4). Type "B," then "U" to enter the user interface configuration utility. Type "P" to edit the password or "N" to edit the username. Type the new password or username and press "Enter."
- 5). Continue pressing "Q" until you have logged out of the router. Close the terminal emulator and disconnect the RS-232 cable from your computer and the router.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Clear Ideas to Reach Your Target Audience in Commercial Real Estate Marketing
- Search Engine Ranking - How the Search Engines Assign Rankings
- The Importance Of International Seo Services
- Types of Info Products That Sell Best
- Information on Bad Credit Mortgages
- 5 Steps to Crystal Clear Communication, Says Top Customer Service Speaker & Telemarketing Speaker
- Create a 30-60-90-Day Plan Now to Boost Your Job Search in the Future
- Executive Coaching To Discover Your Purpose - Purpose-Driven Work
- Affiliate Linking Options
- Everything You Need to Know About Navel Piercings
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us