- 1). Turn on your cell phone.
- 2). Dial the international exit code: 011 and the country code: 506 on the cell phone number pad.
- 3). Enter the eight-digit Costa Rican number.
- 4). Press "send" once the correct number has been entered and allow time for the call to connect. Your dialed number will look like this: 011-506-XXXX-XXXX.
- 5). Listen for the ring tone as the call goes through. The ring tone is similar to that on U.S. phones.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us