- 1). Open a new Finder window by clicking on the "Finder" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- 2). Go to "View" in the top menu bar and choose "Show View Options."
- 3). Select the "Color" radio button in the section of the window labeled "Background."
- 4). Click once on the white square that appears next to the "Color" radio button.
- 5). Highlight "Black" in the color palette window.
- 6). Click on the red X button in the upper-left corner of the color palette window to save the settings and make the background of your Mac's Finder black.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us