- 1). Spray paint two short pieces of PVC pipe in the color you desire and set aside to dry.
- 2). Draw two circles on thin wood such as plywood. The first circle should be 13 inches in diameter. The second circle should be 10 inches in diameter. Cut out the circles using a saw or a scroll saw for easier cutting. Be sure to wear safety goggles when cutting.
- 3). Cut two circles of fabric slightly larger than each of the wooden circles and attach each piece of fabric to the respective circle with spray adhesive. Wrap the extra fabric on the underside of each circle to conceal the edges of the wood and use spray adhesive to seal.
- 4). Set the largest wooden circle on top of the cake pedestal and wrap the edges of the circle in ribbon using fabric glue until you wrap the entire way around the circle.
- 5). Glue one piece of PVC pipe to the center of the large circle.
- 6). Glue the underside of the smaller circle to the top of the PVC pipe.
- 7). Wrap the edges of the smaller circle in ribbon using fabric glue until you wrap the entire way around the circle.
- 8). Arrange your cupcakes on the wooden cupcake stand.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time