- 1). Lock the trigger switch. This will stop the drill inadvertently starting. Place the direction of rotation switch in the center position.
- 2). Select your drill bit.
- 3). Twist the chuck so that the opening is just a bit larger than the bit size you'd like to use. Tilt the drill up a little so the bit doesn't fall out.
- 4). Slide the drill bit into the chuck. Make sure it doesn't slip between the teeth of the jaw and end up at an angle which could cause the bit to get ejected once the drill is operating.
- 5). Rotate the chuck clockwise and tighten it on the bit. The chuck is marked with an arrow and the label "Lock."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us