- 1). Open the hood. Pull up on the retaining pins that hold the headlamp assembly into place.
- 2). Pull straight up on the headlamp assembly carefully, as all of the bulb wiring will be attached to the rear of the assembly.
- 3). Locate the DRL bulb in the headlamp assembly, which will may be the socket at the inboard position in the assembly.
- 4). Turn the DRL bulb socket in a counterclockwise direction and pull it straight out of the back of the headlamp assembly. (Note: Some vehicles may utilize a release lever that needs to be depressed before the socket can be turned.)
- 5). Pull the DRL bulb straight out of the socket and discard it. Push a fresh bulb into its place until it is fully seated.
- 6). Push the socket back into the rear of the headlamp assembly and turn it in a clockwise direction until it locks into place.
- 7). Place the headlamp assembly back into position on the front of the vehicle. Push the retaining pins back down until they lock into place.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time