The two components that cause breast swelling in men are: imbalances in estrogen levels and excess body fat. If you are susceptible, estrogen can fuel the growth of breast tissue. Left untreated, this particular type of breast tissue can become solid and painful to the touch.
Excess body fat, on the other hand, will not be solid or painful. Instead, it will just be an aesthetic nightmare. It's easy to tell if your man boobs are due to tissue growth or excess body fat. All you have to do is squeeze the area around your nipple. If the area feels as though there is a hard lump under your nipple, then you likely have tissue growth. If it is soft, then you have excess fat on your chest. Many man boob sufferers will have a combination of the two.
The goods news is that I'm going to give you a solution.
First, I'll address the estrogen levels. What is a simple and natural way to keep estrogen levels in check?
Eat 2 or more servings of cruciferous vegetables daily. Why? Because cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and cabbage contain a substance called indole-3-carbinol (I3C). This substance has been shown to have a positive affect on estrogen metabolism. It has been shown to block the estrogen receptors in your body. This significantly reduces the negative effects of estrogen in our bodies.
In addition to the natural estrogen in our bodies, there are many environmental estrogens that you should avoid as much as possible. Here are several ways to avoid common substances that can increase estrogen levels:
1) Avoid all herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides. Wash all produce well to get rid of the pesticides.
2) Have an effective water filter for your source of water.
3) Use organic, whole foods and purchase hormone free meats and dairy products whenever possible.
4) Do not microwave food in plastic containers, and always avoid the use of plastic wrap to cover food for microwaving. (The estrogens found in plastics have been shown to leech into foods when heated to high temperatures.)
5) Use glass or ceramics to store food.
6) Do not leave plastic containers, especially your drinking water, in the sun for extended periods of time.
7) If a plastic water container has heated up significantly, throw it away - do not drink the water.
Now that we have our estrogen levels under control, we will address the excess chest fat. No matter what some people say, you can't specifically target the fat on your chest. Instead you must follow a program that addresses total body fat loss. To accomplish this, you will follow a solid nutritional program, perform a well-designed resistance training program and engage in high-intensity cardio activities.
Combine that with effective chest exercises and you will quickly shape and chisel your pecs. Some of the greatest chest exercises to correct this problem are: Feet Elevated Push Ups, Swiss Ball Incline DB Press and Gymnastic Ring Flyes. In addition, be sure to avoid any chest exercises that are performed on a decline bench. Decline exercises tend to build muscle in the area that we are trying to reduce.
You don't have to tolerate a pair man boobs for the rest of your life. Now you can: Be secure in the bedroom. Feel comfortable in the gym locker room. Take off your shirt with confidence on the beach.
And let's face it, women love chiseled pecs. Start this plan today and quickly lose your man boobs forever.