- 1). Mix a capful of gentle fabric detergent in 2 quarts of warm water to make a cleaning solution.
- 2). Dip a clean, soft cloth in the solution and gently blot at the stain. You are trying to remove minerals in the water that have created the stain. Avoid applying too much solution to the stain since that could make it worse.
- 3). Blot the entire area surrounding the stain to get the satin evenly damp. Allow the satin to dry thoroughly before continuing on to Step 4.
- 4). Apply 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to a clean cloth. Use this cloth to wipe the section of satin you cleaned. The white vinegar will restore the satin's shine.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- rosetta stone promotional code 5 percent
- About IB Revision Courses
- Choosing the Right Massage Therapy School For You
- Pmp Certification Training Everything Explained Carefully
- Steps for Children to Tell a Story
- What to Do When You Are Lost in a Jungle
- How Technology has Provided Online Help to Students
- How to Learn Spanish Now and Master Basic Spanish
- CNA Review: Study Indirect Care or You"ll Be Sorry
- Call of the hour- English translation agency, Spanish translation agency
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us