- 1). Mix a capful of gentle fabric detergent in 2 quarts of warm water to make a cleaning solution.
- 2). Dip a clean, soft cloth in the solution and gently blot at the stain. You are trying to remove minerals in the water that have created the stain. Avoid applying too much solution to the stain since that could make it worse.
- 3). Blot the entire area surrounding the stain to get the satin evenly damp. Allow the satin to dry thoroughly before continuing on to Step 4.
- 4). Apply 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to a clean cloth. Use this cloth to wipe the section of satin you cleaned. The white vinegar will restore the satin's shine.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us