- 1). Plug an auxiliary audio cable into your iPod and turn the device on.
- 2). Open the center console between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat. Locate a black auxiliary jack at the bottom of the console -- it's covered by a black piece of rubber labeled "AUX."
- 3). Plug the other end of your auxiliary cable into the jack.
- 4). Press the "Aux" button on your Prius's deck to listen to your iPod through the Prius's sound system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us