- 1). Plug an auxiliary audio cable into your iPod and turn the device on.
- 2). Open the center console between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat. Locate a black auxiliary jack at the bottom of the console -- it's covered by a black piece of rubber labeled "AUX."
- 3). Plug the other end of your auxiliary cable into the jack.
- 4). Press the "Aux" button on your Prius's deck to listen to your iPod through the Prius's sound system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- A Convenient Option Of Limestone Flooring
- How to Make Any Room Look Bigger
- Hybrid Orchids in Hawaii
- The Meanings Behind the Different Colors of Roses
- Outdoor Lighting - Indoor Led Lighting Finish For Any Perfect Party
- How to Fill Mexican Stone Flower Pots
- Find a good Upholstery Cleaning Company in Melbourne Right Now
- Disease of Dogwood Trees
- Top 5 Advantages Of Duct Cleaning In Melbourne
- Tips for Replacing Windows With Brick Siding
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us