- 1). Plug an auxiliary audio cable into your iPod and turn the device on.
- 2). Open the center console between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat. Locate a black auxiliary jack at the bottom of the console -- it's covered by a black piece of rubber labeled "AUX."
- 3). Plug the other end of your auxiliary cable into the jack.
- 4). Press the "Aux" button on your Prius's deck to listen to your iPod through the Prius's sound system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us