- 1). Navigate to the folder where all of your music files are stored. If you are using Windows, they will usually be located in the "Music" folder, which can be found by clicking the "Start" menu and selecting it from the right-hand side.
- 2). Double-click on the desired folder that contains the unwanted album artwork. If you have multiple folders that contain album artwork, then you will need to do each one individually.
- 3). Right-click the image file that you wish to delete.
- 4). Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu. The file will now be sent to your recycle bin. You will be able to recover this file if you change your mind and wish for the artwork to be restored back to its music folder.
- 5). Repeat steps 3 and 4 to delete any other album artwork that you wish to remove.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us